Posted by Amanda | August 29, 2017
Contract Graphic Designer
Westminster Promotions is a Creative Services studio looking for a contract graphic designer to supplement our team when needed. The ideal candidate would be quick-learning, self-motivated, with strong initiative and work ethic. We want a designer that is willing to take on any task or project that comes up, can work well—both in teams and on their own. This position requires good communication skills and the ability to prioritize assignments. The designer should have a good understanding of design concepts, principles, processes, color theory, images and typography, and know how to implement designs based on branding assets. Should also be comfortable working with multiple art directions from clients and internal feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field
- 3-4 Years of Experience
- PC Platform
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite; Emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Emphasis on Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT
- Expert Level Design Skills with Passion for Creativity
- Strong English Language Skills
- Detail Oriented, Responsive, Strong Initiative, Quick Turnaround
- Professional Presence
- Photography (not required)
- Provide design estimates for requested work.
- Implement quick turn design services for projects ranging from promotional mock-ups, flyers, ads, signage, collateral, logos, etc.
- Accurately track time spent on projects and update project status’.
- Organize and deliver art files per specifications.
- Direct client communication when requested.
*** To apply, please submit your resume, a link to your online portfolio, and desired hourly rate for immediate consideration to email@example.com. Onsite training provided, and work available immediately.