July 7, 1950 - May 22, 2016
Founder, Westminster Promotions
For over 20 years Bruce led Westminster Promotions with a strong vision, clarity of purpose and the ability to adapt to the changing needs of its customers. Westminster was originally conceived as a print broker but evolved, under his leadership and with his creative mind, into the design, print and promotional company it is today. Bruce’s extensive background in sales provided him with the ability to clearly understand the needs of our clients, and to guide them to the best solutions.
One of Bruce’s greatest strengths was his talent for bringing highly competent, friendly and professional people into the Westminster family. The legacy he has left will carry Westminster forward. Bruce instilled in his team, and insisted upon transacting business with, an old-fashioned set of values where a handshake and a promise mean something. Westminster will continue to exemplify Bruce’s integrity, honesty, diligence, and clarity of purpose in everything we do.
We will miss his leadership, big smile, and the sense of enthusiasm he brought into our office and our hearts every day. But in a true testament to all he taught us, he leaves us very well-equipped to carry on that which he set in motion two decades ago. We will do it with excellence and with the needs of our customer’s forefront in our mind. We know he would accept nothing less.
Please share your memories, thoughts and feelings about Bruce at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “For the past 20 years I have been actively trying to learn from Bruce, and become more like him. I know I have a long way to go, but his work and life continues to inspire me.” Read full tribute here. »
– Marty Cagan, SVPG
- “Bruce exhibited a passion and love for life and business in every communication I ever had with him. I will remember him fondly.”
– Lee Browner
- “Bruce was a great charismatic character and I know he touched so many lives. Hoping you are all taking solace in having known him and been a part of his life.”
– Kate Reid, Informatica
- “What an amazing guy and a pleasure to be around. Westminster left such a great impression on me that I had to write and express my condolences.”
– Raul Garcia
- “I’m sorry for your loss and admire how the team has chosen to honor his legacy.”
– Manuel Martinez, Mtn. View Chamber
- “Bruce was an amazing man, who I always loved talking to. He’d always make me laugh and would brighten my day. He was such a special spirit.”
– Carolyn Hopkins-Vasquez, Tied House