Last Updated January 28, 2022.
The coronavirus pandemic has had a profound impact on us all, at varying degrees and unique outcomes. Your Westminster family shares in a common goal of safeguarding the health of our family, friends and reach into our communities.
As we launch 2022, following comprehensive safety training, with a continued and expanding emphasis on providing marketing, fulfillment and distributions services that extend the reach of our customers, each Westminster team member will exercise the following safety procedures:
Assembly, Fulfillment & Shipping/Receiving:
- Wearing masks
- Wearing gloves
- Routine temperature tracking
- Masks in all common areas
- Daily sanitization of office areas
- Secured publicly assessable areas
- COVID testing
- COVID FTO for employees and their families